Should you hire a moving company? Do not let the thought of moving overwhelm you! With experts at Dover Mini Storage you can find extra storage space and a moving company recommendation. We can answer your questions about renting storage and assist with the moving process. Get familiar with our neighborhood friends board to find Dover PA restaurants, movers, even realtors.
Our RV parking is a great place to store your RV or extra car while you move. Rent your parking space online and focus on moving the family. Use drive up storage to protect a few boxes before the day.
Not sure whether hiring a moving company is the right choice for you? Talk with Delauter’s A1 Moving Helpers, our neighborhood friend. A few questions can calm your worries and make your decision easy.
How To Hire A Mover
Hiring experts to move your boxes and possessions is a choice you need to make with extra care. To ensure moving day goes off without a hitch, ask these questions before saying yes.
- Are you licensed?
- What are the additional charges I may encounter?
- Do you offer free estimates or estimates over the phone?
- How are my belongings transported and protected?
- What supplies do you provide and what do I need to provide?
More moving tips and questions to keep in mind the next time you move can calm your worries. Check out this article about moving and hiring someone to help.
Prepare For Moving Day
- Avoid an extra cost for packing and pack everything before your moving company arrives.
- Putting all boxes and furniture in one location like the garage can speed up the process.
- Clearly marked boxes with location directions for the new house, master bedroom, bathroom, etc. are helpful for movers.
- Save phone numbers you think you may need the day of in your phone.
Give our Dover PA storage experts a call or reserve your storage unit online! A reservation is saved for two weeks so you can stop by and make sure your storage unit is the right size.