The time of year has returned when back to school and a busy schedule are a part of your daily life again. How is it that our local storage in Dover PA can be beneficial to your preparation for the approaching school year? Just having some additional space, your seasonal gear is secure until the next season. Along with our tips for your house that can get your children ready for their new school year. Have a look at some of the ways our local self storage can aid with the back to school experience.
Arrangements Around The Home
Being the back to school season means coordinating your family’s schedules and planning your meals for the week. Check out some of the tips below to help with your back to school organization.
- Develope and create a command center. A wall where you can hang a large monthly calendar, visual weekly schedule that even your young children can understand, chore chart, and a weekly meal planner.
- Construct a fun homework station to keep your children focused. Using a tri-fold foam display you can design this to any likings of your child, while also having it organized. It also folds away completely flat for easy storage when they complete their work and playtime follows.
- Keep all of the home school supplies close to where their homework station is located. Items like, pencils, crayons, markers, glue, paper, and more can be stored in recycled jars and cans that you can design.
- Keep all items you need last, right before leaving which include coats, backpacks, and shoes near the door. Hang a coat rack and hooks on the wall to keep the items separated and allow for the organization of shoes on the ground.
- Prep your meals in advance. You can save time and money by preparing your meals on Sunday for the week, instead of last-minute cooking or takeout.
Discover more tips to help with your home organization.
How To Store Your Outdoor Equipment
- Take advantage of our large storage units to store your kayaks and canoes, so extreme weather will not damage them.
- Before putting your bike away doing the following can help: Clean the bike of all dirt and debris, lube the chain and cables, and put air into the tires.
- Air out your tents and sleeping bags after your last venture before storing these items.
- Place camping gear in clear boxes or containers with labels of all the contents that are held inside.
- Prior to storing all your gas-powered lawn care items, there are some precautions to take. Fill the gas tanks, completely fill the tires with air, and lastly change the oil.
Dover Mini Storage is your local storage option for the back to school season. Our drive-up or interior storage units are can be the solution for your seasonal gear. Clean and pack up your personal valuables from your fun-packed summer and move those seasonal items to local storage in Dover PA. Rent or reserve your seasonal storage unit today!