Moving and storage can help ease your mind when storing with Dover Mini Storage. If this summer involves moving cross country let Dover Mini Storage help protect your belongings. Storing your gear while moving can help you forget nothing and stay on track for a successful move. Timelines change and there is a lot of information to keep track of during a move, but Dover Mini Storage has an easy moving checklist to help.
Dover Mini Storage offers a safe place to store your RV and a secure storage unit for personal items. Moving to a new state? Use storage to help unpack in sections to ease the stress of a big move. Some of our customers use storage when traveling for work. See how our many storage solutions can help you today.
Cross Country Moving Tips
- Update your address online with the post office.
- Notify doctors, dentists, employers, schools, etc of your move. Here is a full list to help you remember everyone.
- Clearly marked boxes will help movers and friends and family while unloading the moving truck.
- Find a moving company that can help you transition to a new state.
- Update the pantry before and after moving. Before, discard old food, and donate items you do not want to take with you. After, update your food on stock with basic shopping list.
How Storage Can Help!
- Reserve your storage unit early. Dover Mini Storage can save your storage unit two weeks before you move in.
- Find moving supplies in our office to help pack your belongings.
- Use storage for staging your home. Take down pictures, move seasonal clothing, and clean out closest for the open house.
Store your RV with Dover Mini Storage while you move, stage your house and pack your boxes away early, even store with us while moving cross country. Our Dover PA self storage space can help you transition to a new state, neighborhood, and home easy. Contact us today!