Are you planning a move now that the weather is getting nicer? We are beginning the busiest time for moves and we want to give you the storage packing tips to save the budget and move like a pro. Dover Mini Storage has a storage unit large enough to keep the whole house safe as well as a parking spot for your vehicle or RV. When it comes to seasonal storage solutions the experts here know how to help.
Prepare for the next move or spring cleaning list with our extra space. Keep the storage packing tips in mind when it comes time to bring out the boxes and tape.
- Step one is choosing the right unit. Determine the right size for the amount you are storing and your budget.
- As soon as you know the weekend you are moving decide, professional movers or friends. Either one needs to be notified as soon as possible.
- Keep similar belongings together. Things will get lost if you are not organized and it will make finding your gear again very difficult.
- Pick up a few labels to mark special boxes with fragile plates or cups.
- To protect your china put them in a bubble wrap sleeve and stack plates vertically. Stuff the boxes full so there is no chance of anything shifting.
- Before putting the couch under a cover, clean the cushions and remove any crumbs hiding in the cracks.
- If you are moving to a new house remember to keep a few necessities out. Things you will need as soon as you get in like soap, or toiletries.
This season is not just for enjoying the warmer weather; start planning ahead for your move and spring cleaning projects with Dover Mini Storage. The storage packing tips we have will make storing any time of year straight forward.