Did you know Dover Mini Storage has RV, camper, and boat storage spaces available? Our Dover PA RV storage spaces are ideal for all types of travelers. Whether you plan to take the RV for one last spin this fall or you are putting it away for the season, these winter storage tips will help. Learn what to do when RV storage is the next step.
RV storage 101
- Add the appropriate fuel stabilizer to your gas tank. A fuel stabilizer will keep gas from clogging your lines.
- Want to keep your RV in one spot? Wheel chocks placed behind each back wheel is a sure way to keep your RV from rolling and save your brakes from a few months of hard pressure.
- Leave the fridge door open to keep moisture from building up inside and forming mold.
- Take the battery out of the RV and place somewhere cool and dry.
- Close openings leading into your RV like vents or the tailpipe. If you close these openings leave a reminder to open them in the spring.
When it comes time to store your RV, camper, or boat, Dover Mini Storage can be the answer. Our Dover PA RV storage spaces provide the peace of mind you want when storing your summer transportation. If you need self storage for boxes and keepsakes, our drive up storage is also helpful. Self storage here provides our customers with an ideal space to store business needs while they grow their business; as well as families moving to a new location. Talk with our on site storage professionals to start storing your gear today?
Need storage but do not have time to come in? Rent your next storage unit online!