Moving out of the dorm room and back home after the semester is over can be a challenge, but Dover Mini Storage has a solution. Our Dover PA college storage tips will guide you through packing up your items, packing the car, and how to store for the summer. We have short term storage options to help make the start of summer break easy.
Dover Mini Storage is proud to assist businesses and families in the Dover area, and as many look towards summer, we are here to help college students store for the summer as well. Find a drive up storage unit large enough for you and your roommates gear, or a small storage unit for just your dorm room supplies.
College Storage Tips
- Leave a towel under the mini fridge and air conditioner while they are draining. Give them a few days to come to room temperature before moving them to storage.
- Plastic totes you used for under the bed storage in your dorm room, stack nicely in the storage unit. If you need more boxes, stop by our office to purchase all your storage supplies.
- If you plan on storing your belongings with roommates, color coordinate, so you all get the correct possessions back in the fall.
- Pay for summer storage up front or set up your online account to pay your bill. Our Easy Pay option is another helpful tool where you can monitor your account online anytime.
- Give yourself plenty of time to unload your belongings at the storage unit. Reserving your storage space early can give you plenty of time to move your school supplies to storage.
Storing for the summer with Dover Mini Storage can be just what you need. While you prepare for the end of the semester, do not forget about storing your items this summer.