What makes moving less stressful? Remember to pack everything, working with the movers, timelines matching up, moving can be a big undertaking. With the help of Dover Mini Storage, you have a place close by to store your RV, household items, maybe even your documents from the business. Talk with us about our storage supplies too! We have boxes, tape, and other useful items to help you store with us.
Choosing the Right Tools
How many boxes? Should you get the value pack of tape or a single roll? There are many options when it comes to choosing supplies to help you store. Our storage experts can help you determine what would be helpful while storing and so can U-Haul’s supply guide.
- Packing peanuts, newsprint paper, or bubble wrap – a layer on the top, and bottom of each item going into the box will help it transport.
- Boxes – keep weight load in mind when packing! According to U-Haul 30lbs is the maximum.
- Tape – secure the top and bottom with tape that will not lose grip.
- Labels – keep movers and yourself organized throughout the move.
- Rope or Plastic Wrap – secure boxes before the moving truck pulls out.
You have storage supplies and are starting to pack, where can you keep them safe? Move a little at a time to Dover Mini Storage! Park the RV with us and rent a storage unit for boxes. Our calculator will point you in the right direction when selecting a storage unit.
More Than Boxes & Tape
Our supplies are more than a solution to help you store; this month we are giving a portion of our merchandise sales to the Susan G Komen foundation. With your purchase, you can help this organization search for a cure, educate a community, and so much more!
October begins our charitable season, check back next month to see what Dover PA organization we are helping for the holidays.