If you have recently moved or need to find room for all of your new items after the holiday season, you will no longer have to worry about how much space you have. Reclaiming your space after the holidays can be extremely simple, as long as you have the right storage. The experts at Dover Mini Storage have the holiday storage tips and storage unit selections that can help and make this process of reclaiming your space simple!
Its time to take down your holiday lights, put your wreaths away and get back to enjoying your organized space. Check below and find the holiday storage tips that will help you start the new year off on the right foot.
Holiday Storage Tips
- Egg cartons are perfect for holding small-round ornaments.
- Use empty water bottles or tennis ball containers to hold your strings of beads.
- Wrap your holiday lights around cardboard, eliminating tangled cords.
- Hang wreaths on clothes hangers.
- Store decorations in clear bins so you can see the items within.
Dover Mini Storage Features
- Secure and gated facility.
- Outdoor parking spaces available.
- 24/7 digital recorded surveillance.
- Indoor and drive up storage units available.
- Moving and storage supplies sold on-site.
Dover Mini Storage in Dover PA
Here at Dover Mini Storage, renting a storage unit is intended to be very simple. If you are ready for a storage unit, start the process today and rent online. Our renting online tool allows those who have stored in the past or know exactly what they are looking for, the opportunity to save time.
However, if you are unsure of what storage unit you need, you are in good hands. Our manager will be able to take you through the whole process and assist in finding the ideal unit for you.
Our storage facility is located in Dover PA, right near the intersection of Palomino Road and Carlisle Road. Look up directions to our facility that is right outside of York PA and begin to reclaim your space with storage!